Written on Modified on
Metz Connect News
METZ CONNECT presents BMT-AOP2 – Analog BACnet MS/TP output module for building automation
This new module with 2 analog voltage outputs has been developed for local switching tasks in automation for BACnet environments.
It is suitable as a variable encoder for electric ventilation and mixing flaps, valve actuation, frequency inverters, or electronic ballasts and lighting systems.
The outputs about standard objects can be issued via a BACnet-Client. Via 2 potentiometers on the front, each output can be changed from automatic to manual mode independently of each other. There are two operating modes (output voltage 0 - 10 V DC or 0 - 12 V DC) that can be set via the BACnet object “multistate value”. The BMT-AOP2 modules are addressed and the bitrate is set via the two rotary switches on the front of the device. The analog output module is suitable for installation on the mounting rails TH35 in electric distributors according to IEC 60715.
- Operating voltage 24 V DC
- Operating voltage 230 V AC with optional power supply unit NG-(F)-4
- Output voltage 0 - 10 V DC or 0 - 12 V DC
- Operating modes 0 - 10 V DC or 0 - 12 V DC
- Change via software
- Powerful output current 150 mA per output
- Automatic mode or manual mode
- Series installation of multiple devices and forwarding of the power supply and bus cabling by bridging plug from one device to another
- Mounting rail installation according to IEC 60715
- Optional connection to the IP world with METZ CONNECT BACnet Router BMT-(F)-RTR
- Optional power supply unit 230 V AC to 24 V DC
- With spring clamps (BMT-F-AOP2) or screw terminals (BMT-AOP2)
- UL and BTL certified